« Home | Previous Post: Becoming My Mother » | Previous Post: Praying for Rescue » | Previous Post: Love Gifts » | Previous Post: Not Home for Easter » | Previous Post: Because of His Love » | Previous Post: Being Thirsty » | Previous Post: Love Hurts » | Previous Post: Palms of His Hands » | Previous Post: Happy Spring! » | Previous Post: Journaling Part 5 - What about all those meaningfu... »



You Say; God Says

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Someone recently sent this to me. It is so full of Scripture that I feel it is well worth sharing.

You Say; God Says
~ Author Unknown

You say: "It's impossible."
God says: "All things are possible."
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired."
God says: "I will give you rest."
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me."
God says: "I love you."
(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on."
God says: "My grace is sufficient."
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out."
God says: "I will direct your steps."
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it."
God says: "You can do all things."
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able."
God says: "I am able."
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it."
God says: "It will be worth it."
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself."
God says: "I forgive you."
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage."
God says: "I will supply all your needs."
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid."
God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear."
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says: "Cast all your cares on ME."
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough."
God says: "I give you wisdom."
(I Corinthians 1:30 and James 1:5)

You say: "I feel all alone."
God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you."
(Hebrews 13:5)

Posted by Drewe Llyn, Girlfriend's Mentor at 9:41 AM

Post a Comment

« Home