« Home | Previous Post: Passport Stamps » | Previous Post: Praise from Kris' Mom » | Previous Post: Update on Kris » | Previous Post: Bloom where you are planted. » | Previous Post: Blessed Memorial Day » | Previous Post: Living for God » | Previous Post: Update on Kris » | Previous Post: Please pray... » | Previous Post: Nice, to Her?!?!??! » | Previous Post: Jesus with the Little Children »



Blogging

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hi, everyone! Sorry I've not posted in a while. I don't even have time to tell how busy I've been, so I won't try. Girlfriends in Christ is about to have an exciting face lift. As part of that face lift my blogging spot will move to a new home. If you want to see what I've been up to (including our mission trip to Baltimore) check it out:

http://www.palmsofhishands.blogspot.com/!

See you around!

Posted by Drewe Llyn, Girlfriend's Mentor at 4:53 AM

Post a Comment

« Home